Mobile data growth: Role of telco partnerships with device makers

by | Nov 25, 2014

An ETTelecom-BusinessandMarket Survey shows that 60 percent of the respondents considered partnerships with smartphone and tablet makers to be of high strategic importance while another 31 percent considered those to be very important but preferred a tactical approach, thus an overall 91 percent considering it very important.